cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

madinah

APRIL 28th quit date

im 28 years old, ive been smoking since i was 12. On april 28th i will have been married for 10 years so i picked that day-anyone else???
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
msjanlynn

Count me in. Happy anniversary, hopefully next year you'll be celebrating 2 anniversaries. Good luck, wish me luck too!
0 Kudos
dar

I PICKED THAT DAY TOO. MY SON HAS BEEN AFTER ME, HOPEFULLY THIS IS THE LAST TIME I QUIT. WE HAD AN AGREEMENT ABOUT A MONTH AGO, I'D QUIT SMOKING AND HE WOULD GET HIS GRADES UP, UNFORTUNATELY I BROKE THE DEAL AFTER 2 WEEKS!!

I KNOW I'LL NEED MAJOR SUPPORT, MAYBE THIS WILL HELP
0 Kudos
msjanlynn

But you made it 2 weeks! That's Great! You know you can do that and beyond, hope you got to start today, I did. It's not easy but it is good. Contact me if you want and maybe we can help each other. I vowed to try and log in at least once a day to keep a diary on my sight and get suggestions by reading others discoveries. Good luck!!!!!
0 Kudos
msjanlynn

Madinah, I'm thinking of you, I'll bet you're too busy to log on. I hope it's a wonderful day for you. Congratulations!
0 Kudos
branden

Its my quit date as well, it hasnt been too bad yet. I had only one cigarette yesterday so Im getting the first strong cravings but feel like I can do it. I know that if I can make it through day 2 and 3, that I will be on my way. Those are the worst days of quitting.
0 Kudos
madinah

thank u for supporting me i only had one cigarette yesterday i really think i can do this
0 Kudos
branden

How are yall doing, I slipped and started over yesterday. Day 2 again. Im doing it without Chantix, I just cant stand the way chantix effects me. Its just to strong for me.
0 Kudos