cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

SuzyQ411

ACTIVITIES TO TAKE YOUR MIND OFF CRAVINGS

A list of free, online, boredom-busting resources!– ChatterPack 

Just saw this online. Quickly checked it over. Looks interesting. Almost 2 AM here and I have to get up at 7 AM so no time now to try any of them out. Am hopeful they will be useful for us here at the EX~  G'nite~ Suzy 

Tags (1)
15 Replies
SuzyQ411

I'm only speaking of my laptop Karen but I just went to my home page and clicked on the  "magnifying glass" and my bookmarks were listed in there. Will that work on your phone as well??

0 Kudos
Kdot1st

I don't have a laptop. I was just referring to Chrome bookmarks on Android. That's where i saved that site.

Didn't realize you could bookmark pages in EX. I guess that's what Places means. DUH

Lol

SuzyQ411

Congrats on passing one month of your quit Kdot1st... WTG!

SuzyQ411

Hope that info from me and Kdot1st‌ have allowed you to master "bookmarking" 

SuzyQ411

Tonight, here on Chatter Pack, I spent time with baby kitties at a rescue, barn sheep at a sheep farm, and newborn puppies trying out their wobbly legs. Nikita the Lioness was fast asleep at the San Diego Zoo and it was night-time at the South African Elephant Park so spent most of my time with live cam views at the online environmental film festival.

There is so much to do here!

So hop online and come along~ 

SuzyQ411

Today on Chatter Pack, I followed a drone as it flew over the beautiful country of Italy. The pictures were so clear that I truly felt like I was there; in the villages and near the shores..gorgeous!