cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

A SUCCESSFUL QUIT IS A DECISION AWAY!

PLEASE go to the BLOGS! That's where you can get the very best info, advice and support 24/7! PLEASE don't post on your own message board because folks can't see you there!!!!! SEE YOU IN THE BLOGS!

OH, BTW NOPE means Not One Puff Ever!

0 Kudos
6 Replies
lia1982

I don't understand the people that you thought would support you that don't.  I am doing this for myself and my grandchildren and THIS time it will work........................

0 Kudos
brenda61

Stay with becomeanex you will find plenty of support here.  Welcome

0 Kudos
kate8

I hope your still here. You can find lots of support here. We can all help each other. I too quit for Me, Myself and I. I have been quit over 100 days now. We Can Do This!!!
0 Kudos
kate8

lia1982, you have mail. I understand about the ones u thought would support you! I sure got fooled. But the ex is my quit family. Couldn't have done it without them.
0 Kudos
dkckk

I have quit soooo many times, for months at a time but ultimately wind up going back to smoking.  I tend to miss it after a while, and my husband smokes, so it is all that harder.  I quit for 2 weeks, and lit up yesterday for the whole day.  Today I am back on the patch, but wish I could have the will to win.  I am so tired of this struggle....

0 Kudos

You sound just like I did before I joined BecomeanEx!!! They told me that I have the key to success myself and had it all along - I just didn't know it!!! It begins with understanding and recognizing that YOU and I are ADDICTS!!! So romanticizing the cig is a big problem but we CAN change the way we THINK and thus the way we FEEL about nicotine! Although we'll always be addicts we can feed the EXer in us instead of the addiction and be Smoke FREE for LIFE!!! Come to the Blogs and feed the Exer!

0 Kudos