cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Mavihoja

A Call OUT FROM MICHAEL

Hey gang, this is Michael...(Mavihoja).  It appears as though I've missed something.  I can't find the circle for October.  You know, the one where we say something like this:

Thanks, Whomever, for your hand.  with this hand I pledge to not smoke today, or N.O.P.E.  I now reach out my other hand for the next well meaning pledger?

What did I miss?  all I get is a bucket load of game day participants, which I personally find a bit wanting as far as the seriousness of this disease.  Don't mean to throw mud here, I just REALLY miss effect of the DAILY pledge.  So, I managed to imbed it right here so I can feel complete for today!!!  Comments welcome...I love being a non-smoker with this family...

Blessings,

Michael

104DOF!!!!!!

12 Replies
constanceclum

Bellegirl, How about you go to the home-ex community page and write a blog. You can let us know a little about yourself and your quit journey. Then we can all comment and let you know how to navigate this site to get the best outcome.

Connie

0 Kudos
Bellegirl

Ya, I will. I'll get serious about it later today,  I've been bouncing around on the site for a good distraction on day 1. 

I'll be needng it soon enough -and its something to look forward to, I guess to achieve.

Whoa! Suddenly, I don't like anything. So I'll log off 

Barbscloud

It's ok.  Quitting and learning the site can be a lot.  I learned as a went along and probably still don't know everything.  If you need help, please just ask!

Barb

0 Kudos