cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Ready2021

81 Wow

Can you believe this 81 wonderful days let me just say Thank you heavenly father for your grace and mercy, without him and ex community ladies and gents I could have not done this on my own, I will be having knee surgery September 7 and quitting was the best thing to do for a speedy healing also for better health, I will keep you guys posted on my journey to recovery. Wow can you believe it , I made it to 81 days

22 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I can believe it.  You talked the talked and walked the walk.  Through the tough times, you hung in there, and did what you had to do to make it through them.

I'm proud of you and happy FOR you.

Best of luck with the surgery.  You will heal better and faster as an ex-smoker.  Please keep us posted.

Nancy

Lesliex

Congratulations on 81 days!!!

TW517

Yes, I can believe it!  Congrats!

elvan

CONGRATULATIONS, I am so happy for you, I am SMILING just thinking about how far you have come and what a great job you are doing!

Ellen

YAY!

Strudel

81 days is wonderful! Congrats to you!  Best wishes with the surgery! 

Diannnnn

WooooooHooooo!  How freakin' awesome are you? I am ecstatic for you and very proud of you. I know knee surgery is a biggie, but you will rock that just like you rock this quit!

0 Kudos
shashort

WOOHOO on those beautiful 81 days. Proud of you and yes you are doing this. Sending prayers for suregery and recovery goes smoothly.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

You are totally rocking your splendiforous quit, a super duper congratulations on your awesome 81 precious smoke free days and counting WTG my friend and fellow Exer.

0 Kudos