cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

jordan4

45 hours......

Well Here I am 45 hours into my quit. I havent been sleeping all day like some suggested because honestly....I CANT sleep. I havent been eating alot or drinking water becase if I do that I end up trying not to puke more than anything. So What HAVE I been doing? Drinking some good American beers. hahaha. What used to be a HUGE trigger for me is actually turning into a craving killer. Now in all honesty I feel like just dying right now but I am bound and determened to kick this habbit in the fuckin face and squash it once and for all. So "FUCK YOUR COUCH TOBACCO!!!!!!!!". You can blow me. We're through. Peace bitch.......
0 Kudos
3 Replies
john-pugh

Good morning and hang in there

The 1st 2 days are the roughest
You can do it, because you've already done the hard part.

JOHN
0 Kudos
doreen1

Be careful, Jordan. You don't want to trade one addiction for another. If you are having troubles with sleeping and your stomach is giving you a fit - go to the doctor and find out what is going on. Chugging beer won't do anything other than make what seems to be a health issue worse. I'm glad you've decided to QUIT SMOKING. Hang in there - and SEE A DOCTOR!!
Photobucket
0 Kudos
jordan4

Thank you much for the advise. I honestly jst think that it cause Ive had a pretty narley diet he last couple days. Lots of salsa and popcorn. hahahaha. About the beers....hahaha. Thats a whole nother issue that will have to be addressed later. Im Irish and alcoholism is kind of a family tradition. hahaha. Im kidding of course. But thank you so much for your support and care. I apretiate it dearly.
0 Kudos