cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

sharon110

4 Years, 6 months free

Checking in to look at my wonderful stats, and give support if needed. The EX community is what helped me quit and kept me successful. I have a lot to be thankful for. I do not even think about cigarettes anymore, the desire has been gone for a very long time. I struggled for awhile, but stick through the roughness, the light is there.

All my best!

Sharon - Quit 7/2013

13 Replies
sharon110

To be honest with you, I wasn't sure how I was going to live my life without cigarettes. It sounds silly now maybe, but during the quit process that was my thinking.. It took me about a good 8 to 9 months to not think about it anymore. I smoked for so long I still cannot believe it, i am proud of myself. I had tried so many times before, but this time is took. I had come across a commercial for Ex.org and thought I would give it a try. It worked. 

I'm not going to lie, I cried sometimes so I can completely understand what you are going through. Hang in there though! It totally goes away. 

mivida2018

I How are you. Just wanted to share this with you is been 5 months since I quit smoking. But on February 3th I got a call from back home. My Mother of 94 years old stop eating I went back home on the 4th of February 2018. After a Month on March 4th my Mother died. I thought I was going to go back and start smoking again but I didn't I was afraid there were so many of my relatives smoking and I didn't want it to make any promises to no one I just want it to keep faithful to that decision I made 5 months ago that I wasn't going to smoke any more I am doing this for myself I hope one day I can say. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's been 1 2 3 4 or 5 years since I quit smoking. Thank you for sharing your experience it is very helpful to a lot of us. And I know is ok to cry.

Rick_M

WTG milestones are victories over an addiction we hate. Celebrate my friend, the freedom is sweet.

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations on a beautiful quit and on giving honest advice to all of those following you.  I am glad that you are here.

Ellen

0 Kudos