cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Gai.C

3 Year's Today

Wow I can't Believe it's been 3 years.  This has been so easy for me. I made a plan and stuck to it. My biggest challenge was my Attitude.  No cravings at all. Once I gave it to God He totally took it away All desire gone. The Encouagement  I received from Quisters from Quitnet was Overwhelming.  I spent alot of time on the site during my earlier day's.  Read post and profiles.  Special Thank's to Cousin-Itt‌, BobKatt22‌,  RoseH‌,  And many more. 

20 Replies
Gai.C

Thank you @Giulia

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS Gail on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous awesome 3 precious Smokefree years and counting WTG hip hip hooray whoopee let's CELEBRATE because I absolutely love CELEBRATING MILESTONES YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON.

6179d08adbde7edf72353f1ab6360437.jpg

Gai.C

Wow U Really Know How to Make Someone Feel Special. MarilynH

Big Congratulations!

Gai.C

Thank you so much. JonesCarpeDiem

BobKatt22

WOW GAIL!!!!!! 3 years is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!! You are an amazing woman!!! You not only have been able to quit and stay quit but at the same time you have encouraged all the newbies behind you without batting an eye! ( me included) you are a WONDERFUL FRIEND that I cherish and a VERY BLESSED Child of God!!! Keep up the good work and keep on the road you are on, you are doing some Amazing things. And I thank you from the bottom of my heart !...... enjoy your weekend with your daddy!!!!!

Gai.C

Awe Bob U are a Wonderful Friend.  Thank you for your Support And Friendship.  

0 Kudos
Strudel

Wow - big congrats on 3 years!! Celebrate! 

0 Kudos
Gai.C

Thank  u Strudel

0 Kudos
meWisconsin

Congratulations on your 3 year quit.

Terry