cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

edy

2day

Well i'm not sure about anyone elese, but as far as i'm concerned life is wonderful. Ive been free for only amonth+ahalf, but honestly, never before have I had such a calm yet determined will to stay free!!
0 Kudos
21 Replies
tami2

Great Job! I can't wait until I can say I've been that long!
0 Kudos
edy

yes it is.... so far im just walking my ShihTzu daily @ least a mile+ahalf.......
0 Kudos
edy

oops 4got to include her pix......after all she is the reason that actually made my act on my desire to quit!!
0 Kudos
edy

hey fellow dog lover!! We walk @ least amile+ahalf every morning
0 Kudos
polly2

Funny as it may seem, but we can't walk right now...We're socked in with the smoke nestled in the valley from the fires burning here in the mountains. Normally, I'd be sitting out there smoking my guts out and getting a double whammy, not caring much about inhaling fire smoke. Now, I have no desire to go outside! Wow, what a change!!

Stevey Wonder Dawg sends a big slurpy kiss to your pup!!!
0 Kudos
sherri10

Me too Edy. It's been just great having all these people supporting me. And not having to avoid places where I can't smoke and not smelling like smoke! Congratulations on your quit!
0 Kudos
edy

thanx you too~~ hey can u please explain to me how to set up the pet profile that u have on your page?
0 Kudos
edy

how do u like the group?
0 Kudos
edy

oh poor Stevey Wonder Dawg.......they do love to walk
420's not in a lovin' mood but wags her tail...
0 Kudos