cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

juliag

2013 Quitters

I didn't quit on the 1st but I hope I'm still welcome!  Today is my Day 1.  So far, so good.  I've had a number of cravings but have been able to get through them. The hardest time so far was getting off of work and not lighting up when I got to my car.  That used to be the closer, and way to wind down, after my work day.

I'm using the lozenges as a quitting aid. It's hard to say if they are helping or not.  I'll stick with them though.  Congrats on your quit!  We can do this!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
114 Replies
jim_ohio

hello all.......everyone have a happy smoke free weekend............spring is 12 days away......flowers are coming up........jim ohio

0 Kudos
cpj711

Working on day 2. I'm really excited. This is a great site and is alot of help. Drinking  plenty of water. Staying away from the coffee.

0 Kudos
jim_ohio

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT  SMOKE FREE WEEKEND....................ON MONDAY...ANOTHER WEEKEND DOWN..........SMOKE FREE...................IMAGINE THAT.......................SPRING IS ROLLING ALONG................SO IS 2013...................JIM OHIO

0 Kudos
luisdeleon619

Been 7 days without nicotine patch been 59 days without cigarettes. Beautiful outside today Friday 22 13 1:44pm doing ok . 

0 Kudos
corliss59

well i went way past my quit date i have a new one now i'm determined to keep it start doing some real exercise and stop procrastinating u know what i mean the wheather wil get better and it's hard for me to smoke anyway when it's hot so that would be a good time for me to quit so keep me encouraged and for those of you have quit awesome! keep up the good work Joyce Meyers said if you can do it for thirty days you got it made in the shade .

0 Kudos
jim_ohio

hello all,,,hope everyone is a ex-smoker during the spring........rich oxygen is great for the human body............jim ohio

0 Kudos
francis2013

I'm on day 44 today and I have a strange feeling that it is going to be a very long week. I'm still having smoking dreams and it is making me upset that I'm wanting a cigarette really bad because of these dreams and it is bad enough that I was so used to having a cigarette first thing in the mornings after waking up.

0 Kudos

GROUP HUG!!!!!!!

group hug photo: group hug grouphug.gif

0 Kudos
moody_9-18-13

HUGS ALL AROUND!!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

0 Kudos