cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

flutterbyee

2012 Quitters

Hi my name is Laurie and my quit date in 9/1/12. I quit last month but only lasted 8 days. My thoughts are obsessed with smoking and Im trying to prepare myself better this time. I know its a personal decision but I really really need support.

Im there for all of you too!

Laurie

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
72 Replies
karen198

Hello everyone, im a new one here and my forever date is november 9th,hopefully sooni will be able to share some happy ex news...

0 Kudos
maloryprop

Hello everyone!  I have just smoked my last cigarette and now am beginning again for the umpteenth time however I do not want to be a slave to this addiction anymore.  Happy 1st of November.

0 Kudos

HI everyone! I hope you check out the Blog section of this site where the Elders hang out. They are wonderful advisors and supporters!!

0 Kudos
jaymaq

Hi everyone my quit date is tomorrow November 3,2012. I have only be a resmoker about 3 weeks. Hoping I can change back. Want to help others to get free. Thank You for being here. 

0 Kudos
tizzylish211

Just joined today and set my quit date for November 21st. Been smoking for 40 years and cant think of one positive reason to continue! I will need all the help I can get!!

0 Kudos
randy48

Set a quit date for next Tuesday November 13. I have been a smoker for 32 years. Cant picture my life without cigarettes. Ive tried to quit before but couldnt. I know I have to quit though or something bad will happen with my health. Need help! Thanks

0 Kudos
memadt3

I quit today...

0 Kudos
ndudkowski

Today is Day 3 for me. I feel really motivated and so happy I finally decided to do it. The problem is: there is this huge vacant space where my brain used to be.  I can't even remember what I was thinking about. I find myself walking around looking, looking for something. It's a good thingies don't have to work this week. I am so spaced out, how long does this last?

0 Kudos
connie85

Hi everyone, 

I had my LAST cigarette on 9/30/12.  I am 38 days smoke free, it is not easy.  I read Allen Carrs book, the "easyway" , i agree with all he writes about and loved his book, but I still Dont think quitting is easy.  This is the first real effort for me to quit after 2decades of smoking.  I am a nurse, I know all thee facts.  I really want to beat this addiction, I just hope that I make it to the light at the end of tunnel : )

0 Kudos
kshields59

TODAY IS  DAY 3 FOR ME, I'M JUST  GLAD RIGHT NOW , THAT THE CRAVINGS HAVE NOT STARTED , AT LEAST NOT YET. FOR NOW I'M  STILL HAVING  MY  MORNING COFFEE, AND READING UP ON, THE  COMPLETE IDIOT'S GUIDE TO QUITTING SMOKING. MY DAUGHTER GIVES ME THUMBS UP WITH A SMILE, WHEN I TELL HER , ANOTHER DAY OF NOT SMOKING.

0 Kudos