cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

liljay24

18 hours

It's been 18 hours! Im still doing ok, ive been thinking about smoking a ton. I don't even want a cig. I just want that first puff(the way it feels!) but Im holding steady! I 've never drank so much water or chewed so much gum!  Before I left the house today I filled my purse with some old leftover wedding mints incase I got really desparate! so glad I can get on here when it's getting really tough. hope everyone else is doing good today as well!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
carrianne

Congrats Lil! I am about one hour behind you! I am glad to have this resource too. Today has been hard, but it feels good at the same time. I am going to friend you since we are on the same schedule! Good luck!!

0 Kudos
igloo29

Good luck lil - I am almost done  with day 2 and can't wait for it to get easier.  I've been smoking for16 yrs or so and quit one other time succesfully (for a year and a half) -  If that counts as successfull. Good Luck to you. 

0 Kudos
bobscg

Good Job To All Of You! I am on day 22. Trust me it gets better and better as each day passes. Just keep reminding yourself why you quit in the first place.

0 Kudos