cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Jennifer-Quit

12 Things

Hope this finds everyone well - I haven't posted in awhile but thought that I would check in.  Doing well - so far I have avoided the virus - thank goodness.  I saw this and wanted to share - most of these can be applied to the process of quitting.

12-things-to-always-remember.jpg

12 Replies
Giulia

'Bought time you showed your face, girl!  Nice to see you.  And the meme.  I have a problem, though, with #2.  Opinions DO define my reality when they affect how people vote and whom they vote for or against.  Glad you've avoided the hideous plague!  May you continue to do so!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I took that one to mean other people's opinions about you- what others think about you don't really matter - so in that respect I really like #2 smiles

0 Kudos
Giulia

I totally "get" how most people would understand that point in the way you did.  That what others' think about us doesn't really matter - emotionally, psychologically... But I was attempting to expand on that.  I'm a bit of a contrarian!  Because how people think about us really does affect us in certain ways specifically in how laws are passed and parameters set.  I simply wanted to expand that.  Opinions DO define our lives when the opinions become the law.