cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Kellybeth

101 Days

101 days smoke free. I felt like in the beginning I would have never gotten here. Being this far in now I would have thought that it would think of myself as a non smoker. But I don't. I know I have said this before but I feel like a smoker who is not smoking. My feelings are strong sometimes and I feel like I am right on the edge of lighting one up. I am very proud of myself.  I had actually lost count of the smoke free days and was only reminded by an email form this site. Al lot has happened. My Husband has told me he wants a separation and was moving out of my house. I tearfully packed up his things when he had our daughter out of the house because I didn't want her to see. This was only last week. I put all his things in the garage were it still remains. I wanted so bad to smoke. I just wanted my sadness to go away. I didn't smoke. But I really wanted too. I have worked at this quit very hard and tried to just get through the craves minute by minute, second by second. I need to set a good example for my 4 year old daughter. I have not smoked in 101 days because I chose not to. I did it. No one did it for me. No one even did it with me. I am also the one whose Husband had been accusing of still being a "closet smoker" I think he was just a bit jealous that I have done what he has not been able to do.

But all that aside I am a strong woman and I got this!!!

26 Replies
gardenancy8

Kudos on your 105 days Kelly, how awesome is that!  Sending prayers of strength to you during this very difficult time in your life.  You're an inspiration, look in the mirror and you will  see a STRONG WOMAN, be super proud of yourself. I believe we are here on earth to teach and learn.  Everything is a learning moment, so just remember that when you're feeling  down890b4b48ad5ac4e30e4e1e63c798a9e8.jpg  .  Keep moving forward! 

Mandolinrain

Love that!!!

Kellybeth

I love it too!!

0 Kudos
shashort

YOu are doing great Kelly with your 105 beautiful days of freedom. Sorry to hear about your relationship problems but you are strong and be so proud of where you and know you are a strong woman. Glad you knew smoking wouldn't have helped with your sadness and problems.  Life happens with or without a smoke and smoking wouldn't have solved anything. You did great. Keep it going sn stay close.

Mandolinrain

Aww hon I am so sorry for what your going through right now, my heart goes out to you. Look how strong you are....quitting smoking on top of it all, I think your amazing and there will be many new good things coming ahead for your future. Look forward and not back. Hold your head up and remain strong becaus , you are!

As bad as it all is right now it will eventually turn and better brighter, I promise. Prayers your way,. Congrats on 101 days and hugs to you!

MarilynH

Huge hug and a super duper congratulations on your awesome 105 precious smoke free days and counting WTG my friend and fellow Exer.

0 Kudos
elvan

Thinking of you and sending love and strength...you certainly are demonstrating how strong you are and it is admirable, Kelly.

Ellen

0 Kudos