cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

wylie

10 days smokefree!

I am supposed  to quit on Feb 3 but i started  earlier cause i want to quit now and dont want to smoke anymore.Now i am having mad cravings for a smoke.I've done everything to keep busy around the house cleaning etc etc.The cravings come and go but i feel a lot better after only 10 days.I have not used any products yet cold turkey here  but i think i will get the gum or something to get me through these cravings.Wish me luck! 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
agatha

Hello:)

I quit smoking a few months ago with the help of the patch system. Its still one day at a time but today always seems just a lil better then the last one. The cravings are less and less.

Perhaps a quit smoking aid would help if the cravings get really bad.  I know it helped me through the really bad days/nights.

Best of luck to you friend 🙂

0 Kudos
lorybks

its been two months for me that i am smoke free....i've wanted to quit for months, but never thought i could....finally i gave it a try, i thought just for a day....it wasn't easy at first...i cleaned everything, chewed straws, but did it cold turkey!  you can too..keep the mind set....

0 Kudos
wylie

Thanks lorybks  i did the same thing you did cleaned everything in the house lol i did pick up some of the gum to get threw the cravings.Good luck to you 🙂

0 Kudos
lorybks

hope your still going strong....i am.....we can do this!!!

0 Kudos