cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

wells3007

1 month

I month smoke free! One thing I noticed has improved is wheezing. When I would try to go to sleep at night my wheezing and making weird noises when I breath drove me crazy. I now have no wheezing at all. Still having a craving here and there but nothing I can't get past. My house and car no longer smell like cigarette smoke. Now if I could just lose some weight, lol. Oh well one thing at a time

7 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

30 Day Recovery Milestone Card

Margaretd

Hey, hey, hey, give yourself some credit - you have gone 1 month without a cigarette - that is amazing, amazing and amazing again. Not everybody gets to celebrate 1 month.  Don't worry about weight right now - you are doing the most important things you can do for your health by quitting.  Be patient tadpole - you are right where you are supposed to be.  CONGRATULATIONS on 1 month!

sweetplt

Yes “one thing at a time”....important to keep the quit...and you are doing it...whoo hoo....maybe try little things for food like choices (better one’s), take a walk to get that metabolism up, etc., Have a great Monday...~ Colleen 448 DOF 

Cousin-Itt

Congratulations wells3007 You're doing great.  30 days of smoke free living is awesome.  I had to laugh at the wheezing as I remember all to well how I would be irritated by mine at night   A little weight is a lot better than wheezing

Carl

Barbscloud

Big congrats on your first month smoke free.   That's a milestone to celebrate.  Keep moving forward.

Barb

AnnetteMM

30 Days of Freedom!!!!!!!!

shutterstock_213649099-653x339.jpg

maryfreecig

Congratulations on your quit and all the smober days you won!  Keep it coming.