cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

TerrieQuit

01/30/2017 meeting place

okay, this was suggested by Giulia yesterday. Let's see if it flies! c2q‌ let's get this going, shall we? Good morning!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
68 Replies
MarilynH

Good morning one and all, how is everyone's day so far? Are we happy to be Here? Was that a ginormous YES that I just heard clear over here in Eastern NB Canada? Are you finally getting the hang of this new format? I think that I finally am there's still lots to learn but I'm getting it and that's super fantastic! 

susan_m

Oh my gosh - look at everybody!!  I missed you guys!

Giulia

YES!

MarilynH

Life really is grand without a cigarette in hand and really does get easier and easier even when we're trying to figure out something new like maneuvering this new platform but with tenacity and perseverance we can do just about anything! 

TerrieQuit

Hello, Everyone, it's so good to see so many found us this morning, it was a great place to start. Thanks, Giulia.  So it's agreed tomorrow it will be 01/31/2017 The Meeting Place.Sounds great to me. I am glad so many of us found it today! It's nice to be together again! Thanks for showing up!    ~Terrie~

sparky26

Good morning

TerrieQuit

Good morning Sparky! It's good to see you!

MarilynH

A very good afternoon to you sparky26, how are you doing? 

sparky26

Having some heath issues , checking into the hospital Wednesday for more test , otherwise great ! 

0 Kudos
elvan

Sparky,

Keep us posted, hope all is well.

I am really late getting around here and I am trying to learn but this idea seems like the best one I have seen so far.

Will try to actually check in in the MORNING tomorrow, if I can get things moving, that would be my body parts.

0 Kudos