cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

tyler59

Stopping can be Fun and Easy

I know a lot of people will think I'm crazy but you can stop today with no patches,gum or will power and 

it will be fun.The secret is looking at smoking for what it really is...A nicotine addiction...This is the only reason you 

smoke...you get nothing from a cigarette but a moment of relief  because smoking causes all the problems you are

trying to solve by smoking.You are not giving up anything...as soon as you put out that last smoke you become 

a happy,relaxed non-smoker...I had only 1 or 2 Cravings a day for about 3 days...When you get a craving just laugh

and say "no thanks I'm a happy,relaxed Non-Smoker"....Cigarettes are evil,they are not your friend,you are stuck in a trap.You have been brainwashed into believing you enjoy it...no one enjoys putting smoke and chemicals into their lungs,

it's all brainwashing....You have to learn to control your thoughts and using self talk into changing your thinking.It's

really very easy.Will Power has nothing to do with it...You just stop and say that's it I'm Done.

Labels (1)
2 Replies
sweetplt

Hi and Welcome to Ex’s tyler59 

Congratulations on your quit tyler59 .. wondering how long you have been quit ? Quitting is a journey and after much time I know that the addict in me believed Nico’s lie’s...glad you are here to help others quit...a positive attitude always helps...Happy Monday ~ Colleen 343 DOF 

0 Kudos
Susan57

It’s very easy to put the cigarette down and say “ I’m done”.

well, it is not as easy as you say it is.

0 Kudos