cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

cyndii

Nicotine Gum Users

I'm using the nicotine gum and so far it's been 11hours!!!! Anyone else using the gum???
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
32 Replies
onelasttime

I have had the burning and bleeding sore tongue. I believe it is because my tongue has became more sensitive since I quit smoking.Also I was brushing to agressively but things I used to eas before like salty chips now make my tongue sore.

0 Kudos
jennifer106

How can obtain the free 20 piece of Nicorette gum that is seen on the Partner's page. Thank you.

Jennifer

0 Kudos
miss-tyggie

I tried a piece the other day and it made my mouth water excessively, made me nauseated and almost throw up.  Maybe I'm doing it wrong, or maybe it was too soon after the "last" cigarette....  Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
miss-tyggie

I have nicotine gum (generic) 4mg that I'm not gonna use.  It made me sick, but I can't return it.  If there's someone local (San Antonio TX) who would like to have it, please PM me.

Best of luck to y'all!

0 Kudos
zeke3

hi i'm like some others i would like to know how to get the 20 piece starter kit? help me please zeke.

0 Kudos
elaine30

Ya I' like to find out bout how to get the starter kit also.  ?????????

0 Kudos

Hi all I have been quit for 3W 2D 7h 11m (23 days). I have saved $156.57 by not smoking 652 cigarettes. And for 3D 4h 4m I have done more important things, rather than inhale poison!  My Quit Date: 7/10/2010 10:00 AM

I am using the nicotine gum 4mg and it has saved this quit! I have tried so many times before to quit and I could not stay quit. I am addicted to nicotine and that is part of why I smoked, the other part was habit! I am past reaching for my pack and I do feel very strong. I don't plan on using the gum forever but it sure has got me to where I need to be : -) now I get my nic fix without the 6,000 poison chemicals, what more could I want? Now if only I had a way to get my fix with my coffee....

You are not alone

Lisa

0 Kudos
laurie37

Hi nicotine gum users. I sure would like to discuss this issue. Does anybody use this group anymore? I'm on Day 38 with gum.

0 Kudos
wynngrave

Hi i'm new and i start the gum tomorrow. Is it normal to kinda have a fear/anxiety type feeling before one quits smoking?

0 Kudos
shadow702

What about the e-cig?

0 Kudos