Recomendamos el uso de Google Chrome para que pueda acceder al traductor de Google en español.
Aprenda más.
Despedir
cancelar
Mostrando resultados para 
Mostrar  solo  | Buscar en cambio 
Quiere decir: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

nancympearson

Cold Turkey Quitters

Ann, I didn't do the tracking. I just quit. I think they help but I wanted to quit when my courage allowed me to quit. If it feels right for you, do the tracking. It might get you to relax and get you used to quitting and it can take some of the fear away. It sure wouldn't hurt to do it. Stay close to this site and focus on the positive. Nancy

Etiquetas (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Kudos
647 Respuestas
ashley3

Happy St.Patty's day everyone! Sandi congrats! I'm on day 17 it gets easier I promise.
0 Kudos
ashley3

Thanks, yeah being sick is def. a nice reason to not want to.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Ashley! Wow! 17 days! I'm so proud of you! I know you've sure had your ups and downs, but you're doing it!!! Congratulations! Also, to be congratulated is you, Sandi...2 days!!! That's wonderful! Only 1 more day and you'll be free of the physical part of it, so they say. I think it was more like one week for me. I'm so sorry you're having such a bad cough! It could be from quitting or a virus. There's one going around that makes you cough your head off.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Hi Michelle! Welcome to the group! Don't be shy. Just jump right in and tell us about your quit...if you've already quit or if not, let us know how you're feeling about quitting.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Sandi... 3 days for you, today! Woo!Hoo! Is your cough getting any better? I sure hope so! Take care and have a good smoke-free day.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Sandi...I just left a comment on your page, but now I see you're having bad headaches, too...well, I forgot to mention when I had that virus, I also had bad sinus headaches along with the horrible cough.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

I wish I had more time...there's a lot of articles that I've saved that I need to paste into the discussion section here. I've got to get my income tax stuff ready for the accountant, but after that is done, I'm going to do make a point to do that. This isn't my group, but Elizabeth is rarely on here anymore, so I've just been here trying to help you guys.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Welcome, Red, Rich & Michelle! We'd like to get to know you, so just write a little about yourselves. We're glad to have you join the group!
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Well, Red, I appreciate your comment! I'm so glad and excited for you that you're on day 3 now. Sounds like you have the right attitude to make this work for you. Also, the nicotine should be out of your body by now, so you just have to work on the mental craves and not the physical. If you need any specific advice, be sure and get ahold of me.
0 Kudos
Sylvia_Deitz

Hi Sandi! Wow!! This is so exciting, Hon! I'm so thrilled that you've made it a week going on 2! I really believe you're going to be successful at this and I'm so proud of this wonderful accomplishment!
0 Kudos