cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

dk_

Chantix

I am 3 days free from smoking, but still have cravings all day and night. Maybe not quite as bad as they could be, but I have nausea all day long. Question is: Is it really necessary to keep it up after the 1st month? I know Its recomended by them but is it really that necessary?
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
dk_

Sorry for the last cranky reply. The point that day was that the cravings were worse than the days before and aso the nausea even though I did take after meals. I guess there will be days like that now and then, or more. Today, not so bad. But your last reply was a test, I have to admit. My dreams are also vivid and even entertaining although some of them I do have to work at to get away from. Good Luck to you!
0 Kudos
miriam3

huh? I didnt read any sarcasm in my reply... certainly not my intention, anyway.
be patient, be strong, and good luck to you.
p.s. and believe me, if I had all the answers I wouldnt need Chantix and this support blog 🙂
0 Kudos
rob17

I'll add my opinion (free and worth every penny) about this. I didn't see anything sarcastic at all about Miriam's reply. I couldn't find exactly what she was replying to, but her comment was certainly not sarcastic.

Just my $0.02,
Rob
0 Kudos