cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

lois2

Chantix-ers

Jennifer, you go girl, be tuff, tell the nic-demon to go to hello, i did a lot of self talk,glad to here Chrissy, Spunkie are feeling better,hugs
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
618 Replies
brian39

Chrissy thanks for saying that, being that this club is full of women I didn't want to say anything that would make me look like a perf. I had a lot of dreams like that. Lois my quit bud you are doing great. Im one of your biggest fans. Congrats on your milestone today. Spunkie how are you really doing. Ive been thinking and praying for you a lot. You mean so much to all of us. Jennifer besides your dreams things seem to be going good for ya. That is awesome. Stay strong and please no matter what fight for your quit. Man kristin hope you start feeling better,2 weeks is a long time to not be feeling 100%. Heather you kicked the butt of the nic demon last night and won the first round of the big fight congrats to you girl, that is awesome. Stay strong and smoke free everyone
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone...still going Day 6
0 Kudos
chrissy5

BRIAN, You Are Funny. I Did Though I Loved Them 🙂 Wish They Would Come Back. HEATHER, Alright Way To Go Getting There To Day 7. Just Remember You Are Stringer Then Those Cravings. SMOKE FREE AND LOVING TO BREATHE 🙂
0 Kudos
jennifer57

Should the Chantix pills be takes 12 hours apart? I want to start taking my evening dose early - 3 pm like Spunkie suggested because of the dreams/not being able to sleep, but I don't want to have to wake up really early to take the morning pill.
0 Kudos
brian39

Jennifer you have to separate them just 6 hours. So lets say you take your first one at 8 in the morning by 2 in the afternoon you can take your second one. It still might play with your sleeping a little bit. Chrissy sorry to say it seems like once they are gone they are gone 😞 Heather look at you, 6 days already you are kicking the ash out of this quit, its going so fast, At least from where I'm standing over here 🙂
0 Kudos
lois2

SOUNDS like every body is ok, Jennifer you will work out your on routine with chantix, i don't think 12 hr will hurt a full glass of water made me sick when i drank it all at once, so i drank it slow and not all at once , the dreams i enjoy,Chrissy and Brain you are great stay strong,
0 Kudos
lois2

ANNE 00 you are doing great, you are almost threw hell week, congrats
0 Kudos
lynne4

sounds like everyone is doing great!! Oh, hell week....once you get through that you can make it, it is definately the hardest 7 days, but gets easier! So, so happy to be smoke free!! It is so worth the hard days...hang in there!
0 Kudos

Here we go Day 7. My Irrational thoughts are drivin me nuts, telling me I can smoke 1 and be ok....Grr thought when the stupid cravings went away that this would too.
0 Kudos
chrissy5

JENNIFER, You Are Doing Great 🙂 BRIAN. I Know That They Are Gone But I Wish That I Still Had Them At Least Once In A While. LOIS, Thanks 🙂 You Are Doing Great Yourself. HEATHER, You Are At The 7th Day 🙂 Yeah. It Gets Easier Now. 🙂 Dont Let That Thought Turn You Back, That Is The Nicotine Demon Talking To You. Dont Let Him Win, Dont Ever Take One Puff, Vow To Never Take One More Puff. SMOKE FREE AND LOVING TO BREATHE, I VOW NEVER TO TAKE ONE MORE PUFF.
0 Kudos