cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

lois2

Chantix-ers

Jennifer, you go girl, be tuff, tell the nic-demon to go to hello, i did a lot of self talk,glad to here Chrissy, Spunkie are feeling better,hugs
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
618 Replies
chrissy5

HEATHER, Bring Gum To Chew On. Or Lolly Pops.
0 Kudos
kristen14

Is there any way you can skip this week of darts? The less you are around people that smoke in your first 2 weeks the easier it will be to be sucessfull!
  I know it sucks missing out on something because of smoking but your lungs will thank you in the long run 😉
  If you cant stay away, then yes bring gum! And drink lots of ice water. Straws help too, chewing on a stirrer or straw will deff. help
0 Kudos
lois2

Good luck HEATHER ANN 00 i agree with Kristen if you can stay a way from other smokers that is a BIG+,IT WILL be easy on you,if not pray a lot and tell you self you are a non smoker over and over you are still in the green stage,Chrissy right we love to BREATH.
0 Kudos
brian39

Wow a day without Spunkie today. Hows everyone doing today. Heather hang in there. Im one that believes that if there is a way of staying away from something that sets off triggers stay away if you can for a month or so. If not if you really want this quit you will fight your way through this and become a stronger quitter. Well Im one week away from a year and yes I'm excited. Take care
0 Kudos
libby

Brian, I'm right there with you for our year anniversary, we can celebrate together. Yeah for us!!!
0 Kudos
chrissy5

HEATHER, Yeah You Might Want To Skip The Darts For The First Couple Of Weeks. BRIAN, Wow One Week Away From A Year Huh 🙂 Congratulations 🙂 LIBBY, You Are Almost At A Year Also? Way To Go Guys 🙂 I LOVE TO BE FREE FROM SMOKING 🙂
0 Kudos
spunkie

Sorry group being missing in action a little ill going to Dr. this am no big deal .
  I will be back to my Spunkie self soon. Everyone be sure to be signed up and congrat's to everyone over at QPC group it is a fun place to enjoy your milestones We have Lois, Brian and Libby coming up soon and lots of people there now that would enjoy hearing from you ... support is key on this site..
  Glad everyone here is doing so good that way we can help others.

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT .. JUST ... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!
0 Kudos
chrissy5

SPUNKIE, I Have Not Been Feeling Myself Eather But I Am Glad That You Came On To Tell Us That You Are Alright Just A Little Sick. I Am Sure That You Will Be Spunkie In No Time. SMOKE FREE AND LOVING TO BREATHE 🙂
0 Kudos

Just want to say that I am off to darts tonight...I can't not go, its a league and if I don't go we forfeit both points and our money.....And I refuse to let smoking control me, I didn't quit life...If work triggered you do you stop work???? Uh no. Anyway thanks for the suggestions, I am armed to the teeth with seeds, lollipops, hard candy and my cell phone...wish me luck
0 Kudos
jennifer57

Hello everyone, I'm new...this is my first week on Chantix and my quit date is 10/31. The last few days have been really hard...bad mood swings and agitation. I'm hoping it gets better because my desire to smoke has decreased! I also have been having very vivid dreams and wake up many times during the night. I'm sticking it out though!
0 Kudos