Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discuss different approaches to quitting, including medication

vlxedits

Back To Vaping

I quit weed for 9 months, came back to vaping nic for three months

I quit nic for three months, came back to nic for a few weeks

Quit for a month, came back for a week

Quit for 3 weeks, now Ive been back for two days.

My dad is severely addicted to vaping and it's all over the house. My brother does it, his friends do it, my friend online does it. I see people doing it in tv shows, video games, my favorite rapper does it.

So now it's day 1.5 and I've already vaped 10ml or so. Stomach feels like shit. Feeling ashamed of myself.

Only reason I started was cause I feel like a loser. I keep waking up for an hour and having no idea what I woke up for, so I immediately want to go back to sleep.

So I thought, fuck it, just vape. So I stole my dads.

Gonna quit again, just don't know why I should do it.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
66 Replies
vlxedits

vaping no nicotine?

2mg nicotine gum?

like 5 different posts on here recommended cutting down nicotine amounts to 0 or using gum 

elvan

You have to do whatever you need to do to stay away from vaping nicotine or smoking.  Lots of people have used patches or gum as part of their journey.

I am really proud of you.

Ellen

Barbscloud

Congrats on a week nicotine free.  Nothing wrong with using an aid like nicotine gum.  Follow the instructions and you'll be fine.  Aids have contributed to many successful quits on this site.

Keep moving forward

Barb

vlxedits

I have not even vaped 0mg today. Nothing. Just wondering, are things supposed to feel so slow and unexciting?

Barbscloud

Well that's great, but you know how you feel.   If this stage of your journey feels and slow and unexciting, just know it will pass.  Are you doing anything new since you quit?  Anything exciting maybe?   

Barb

0 Kudos
vlxedits

Writing my own book, cutting down trees, meditating

Barbscloud

Exercising, relaxing and being creative.  Looks like you're doing it all!    Sounds exciting to me; especially writing your own book.   You've mad positive changes in the your life--the rest will follow.

Be proud of your success.

Barb

0 Kudos