473 Replies
terry-morache

0 Kudos
terry-morache

0 Kudos
terry-morache

0 Kudos
spunkie

Terry and everyone else I am praying for our quits to stay strong thanks for all your friendship and caring SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT
0 Kudos
ali2

My baby kitty Kolbie came home from the vet with me and I found out he has 3 tumors. I am very devastated because I do not know if he has cancer or not. He needs to have surgery which is over $1, 000 and I am really losing it. My baby boys are my life and I am just all broken up and sad. I am angry, crying and cannot concentrate. he is going on for surgery next Wenesday. I am on disability so this money is killing me but there is no way I could NOT remove these tumors. I thought they were only cysts like his prior one. 😞 Prayers please!!!!!
0 Kudos
ali2

I want to smoke so badly as well. I do not know what to do with all this anger and sadness.
0 Kudos
spunkie

I will be praying and think your Baby Boys are beautiful they look so loving ...
  I know how bad you must want to smoke but be stronge for yourself and your Baby Boys stay ....
  SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT
0 Kudos
crisfreda

I am on day 7 and really want to smoke! I feel out of control.
  I going to try not to smoke for my dog Frankie....it is so hard though...AHHH!
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Ali hang in there and be strong for him I am so sorry this is happening He is in my prayers and so are you.
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Great Job Crisfreda keep it up!
0 Kudos