Did you mean: 
terry-morache

Pet Lovers

Kodi playing in the snow
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
jim117

Animals have a mind of their own.  They can sense who will treat them right and who won't.  They will always stay away from those they feel won't treat them nice.

0 Kudos
jim117

Check out this video about animals that now have new homes at the site listed below.

https://donate.aspca.org/donate/donations/eAppeals/eappeal_V.aspx

0 Kudos
coug

Jim that is so awesome it brings tears to my eyes..I have been a foster mom for 8 years and have place 151 puppies to new homes I love it.

0 Kudos
jconfusion

oh if it was up to me these people who are hurtiing animals hey would disappear

0 Kudos
tanzijan59

I love what Thomas said, I guess I never thought about smoking being a form of abuse.  I don't smoke in the house, but I do in the vehicle and when my fur babies are with me, they are getting my second hand smoke.  This revelation may just be the trigger I need to help me finally quit,  Wish me luck as I't going to try my hardest.  For myself and my two doxies, Chianne and Lucy.

0 Kudos
coug

tanz you can do this!We will help and I swear my dogs went into withdrawls with me..My dogs are all over 10 years old and I have smoked in the house since they were born.They all use to sneez alot and I did not tie the 2 together until I quit and they no longer sneezed.

0 Kudos
carrie-cruse

I have a pure breed Yorkie that I have been battling serious allergies with. O f course I have changed her diet a million times in 2 years and shampoo and all the normal things you go through with a pet. Mind you I have a child who spent 5 years suffering wih major allergies until we got him tested to find out there isnt much the poor thing wasnt allergic too. So 5 years of allergy injections, 3 shots 3 times a week. Seemed like a lifetime for us. Anyway, I kinda know the protocall for allergies now, LOL, and also know that smoking contributes alot to it. But do you think I would think it would affect my kid or my dog? Considering I only smoked outside I didnt think about it causing them any problems ever. DUH! I was covered in it! And my dog goes out to smoke with me and sits right in my lap.. ( shes my first girl, aka Precious ) I have 3 sons and I was aised with and have always owned male dogs. So yea now that I have quit and given her a bath to combat an urge, lol, I notice she isnt trearing her skin apart anymore. Wow all those diet changes were useless! And the shampoo changes too! Who knew?? Shes much healthier already and happier too. Beacuse now we go for walks when mommy has an urge to smoke. 😃

0 Kudos
coug

yup carrie I saw the diffrence in all my dogs right away! I am happier and I know they are too 🙂

0 Kudos
indingrl

HI MOE I LOVE YOU AND NOT ONE PUFF IN JESUS NAME AMEN AND AMEN ♥

0 Kudos
indingrl

HEY MOE HOPE ALL IS WELL AND I AM JUST SMILING AT ALL THE WORK I HAVE CREATED FOR MYSELF TO GATHER OLD FRIENDS FROM 12-30-2010♥ I LOVE YOU♥

0 Kudos