Did you mean: 
terry-morache

Pet Lovers

Kodi playing in the snow
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
terry-morache

It's amazing that when we are smoking we do not realize what we smell like we think that we are covering it up but in reality we are not.
0 Kudos
brendalee

Starting over. I had a slip. Ran out of patches and didn't get my refill on time. No excuse but its true anyway. I'm trying again tomorrow, soon as I wake up, patch on. I'm going to do better planning from now on, call in my refill a couple days before I run out. Its amazing how much of a help they are.Hope everybody's doing good. I just want the sweet smell of success, and it won't smell like cigarettes!
0 Kudos
violet

Hi everyone. My name is Violet and I just joined. I quit yesterday at 1:06am and havent had a puff since.

Last month I got a kitten and I named her Charlotte. I have never had a pet before and now that I have her, I wonder how I got along without her my whole life.

I am quitting smoking for many reasons, one of them being her. I don't wnat her to lick nicotine off of her fur, I don't want her to have to breathe my stinky air and most of all, I don't want her to get cancer.

I am one of those people now obsessed with their animals. I even made a page for her on my personal website. lol
0 Kudos
spunkie

Everyone is doing so good would like to make you all my friends please drop by and say hi.

SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ...JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch my funny video come to my page and enjoy .... it will make you laugh and help with your quit.

If you are not a member be sure to join the QPC group so we can have you a party and where you go and say congrat's to others.

Good way to have fun and get support plus make lots of friends by wishing them good luck. You can go to my page under my groups joined on left hand side next to last one down says QPC... Be sure to join and come to group often and wish others good luck ... Watch for your parties when you reach your milestones. It is great fun.

Halloween Graphic #42

Halloween | Forward this Picture
0 Kudos
terry-morache

It happens Brenda Lee, the important thing is that you realize what caused you to slip and you fix the problem. You will smell success and you're right it won't smell like a cigarette
0 Kudos
shar

Hi Everyone! I'm on day 10 and doing well.
  The love of my life is my 15 year old Yorkie named Wiley.
  We just wanted to say hello.
  Shar & Wiley
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Welcome Violet & Charlotte and Shar & Wiley. Congratulations on your quits. Know that there is a supportive group here for you. Please feel free to post pictures of your pets here on the group page. I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween, stay strong in your quits.
0 Kudos
bluerose

One of my main reasons for quitting is my cat Rusty.  He's my best buddy and it's just him and I since my husband died to lung cancer 3 years ago.  Rusty is 11 years old and pretty healthy, but the vet did a new blood test a few months ago and said it showed his heart wasn't working quite right.  I asked the vet if my smoking inside sometimes would be bad for Rusty's heart and he said no, but I had my doubts.  I've quit for 11 days and Rusty gets his blood work redone in a month.  I really hope it's good news.

Bluerose

0 Kudos
terry-morache

Good Luck at your vet visit Blue Rose. I will be keeping you and your cat in my thoughts and prayers. I am keeping up with this group as much as I can with the transfer to the new site I am having a real hard time getting in as others who are in this group are having. I lost my 12 year old cat Rhia this past weeekend from surgical complications so I can understand your fear. Please remember that your being quit will make life healthier for your cat. Rusty will be very happy to live in a smoke free home. Keep us posted please.

0 Kudos
terry-morache

Hope everybody and theri pets are having a smoke free day

0 Kudos