Did you mean: 
terry-morache

Pet Lovers

Kodi playing in the snow
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
spunkie

I love the new picture we use to breed and sell German Sherpherds So cute !!!

When you all look at the picture others post are they stretched and you can't view them well .. that is how they are for me .. would someone let me know
  thanks
  SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ... JUST... PAYING IT FORWARD!!!!!
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Thanks Spunkie, there is a problem with the site with uploading photos it streatches them for some odd reason. I have had this problem with my homepage as well I have to check with Leenie quite a while ago she told me how to fix it.
0 Kudos
spunkie

WoW this is a great group I wish you all luck and invite you to my page to watch a funny video that will make you laugh and help with your quit. Also while you are there please join the group call QPC it is where we will have you a party when you hit milestones like 30 days 60 days etc helps keep you going and gives you a chance to say congratulations to others ..
  SMOKE FREE AND LOVING IT ..JUST...PAYING IT FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Good Morning hope that everyone and thier pets are having a nice smoke free day. After a year and a couple of months I still have my reasons to quit posted on my mirror and my computer monitor and first on my list is for my pets. So everyone give your pets some extra loving especially when you are craving a cigarette it will only strengthen the bond between you.
0 Kudos

this is my angel!! whenever I smoked she would cough. cigarette free since October first
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Congratulations Vanessa Way to go!!!!! You are doing great keep up the good work. Quitting is a difficult thing to do and the unconditional love that our pets gives us can make it easier to quit. They are so loving and caring for us that it makes it easier for us to do the right things for them.
0 Kudos
marinemom

Nearly ready for Nov 1. Added a music video to my page please feel free to visit and give it a listen and let me know what you think.
0 Kudos
terry-morache

I'm glad that you shared that video it was nice to listen to. You can do it when you quit day comes believe that is one of the most important parts of quitting is believing that you will do it.
0 Kudos

last nite went to wait on costumer and noticed that they smelled like a cigarette. I took order walked away and smelled my arm...I could still smell my perfume... I smelled good I like smelling good.
0 Kudos
terry-morache

Good Morning everyone it is a balmy 30 degrees with a wind chill factor of -13 this morning. As you can see by my pic we are into mushing season right now. We are still running with ATV's right now we need another 6 inches before we go to sleds. There is snow in Willow where I run dogs but no snow yet here in Wasilla. Stay strong in your quits and Welocome to all new members. Those of you that have quit days comming up I know that you can do this.
0 Kudos