Did you mean: 
terry-morache

Pet Lovers

Kodi playing in the snow
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
kerri311

On Day 33 and so happy my two cats are smoke-free as well!!!!
0 Kudos
jeff-m

Hi y'all, I thought I'd join the fun on this site because my animals are my life. I can't seem to get along with "wives" very well, so I've got me a zoo instead. I have 2 cockers, 1 black lab, 5 exotic birds, 13 reef fish, 21 varieties of corals and probably a few fleas too. (I don't give the fleas names however...I try to make sure they don't stay long.HA!. This Sunday is my quit date so I'm getting ready to make the great plunge. I may be out swingin' in the trees by Monday or Tuesday but quit I shall. With the moneyy I am going to save from not smoking, I am going to buy me a didgital camera so I can take pictures of all my criters and put them on my page so everyone can see why I'm gonna quit. My animals are my life. Everyone says I have too many and they are probabaly right, but if not for them I would probaby go completely crazy. I'm about half way there already. I do not have to worry about burglers, because when the dogs start barking, the parrots chime in and it sounds like a dog kennel gone bad... Better go for now, let me here from y'all. I love friends too. Later..Jeff
0 Kudos
sarah-sigler

Hi everyone,
  I hope that i find this site just as enjoyable as the rest of the groups. It does deal with other animals in my family not just humans. It is also the air that they breath in also.
  Sarah
0 Kudos
cheryl7

Hi, New here and look forword to meeting new friends. I have 3 dogs 1 cat and 2 kids and a husband. ohhhh that order my be wrong lol not if you ask family they say pets first lol truth is I love all of them. And who ever gets to me first to ask for dinner is the one that gets if. I do not smoke!
  cheryl
0 Kudos
stacey-d.

Well I just found this new room and love the idea! I love that I have another reason to quit--for my pets! They are "my kids" as I do not have the two legged kind. I have two twin boy cats. They hated it when I smoked. I am over 22 hours without a cigarette and am feeling pretty great. "Samson" and "Thomas" are my boys and are my joy! Now I can enjoy them without worrying about the second hand smoke getting them sick. Good luck to all here!
0 Kudos
sunny2

My dogs have always wanted me to stop smoking so I did. This looks like a good group to join. 8 days smoke free and counting.,
0 Kudos
cheryl7

welcome florida and sunny
0 Kudos
sterz

Hey everybody!

Nice idea for a group! Our Zacky sneezes just looking at a cig!

Stay strong! STAY QUIT!
0 Kudos
cheryl2

My two weiner dogs are so happy that I have quit smoking! I walk them every day, twice a day, now that I am no longer just hanging out on my back porch smoking cigarettes. Tomorrow will be 7 days!
0 Kudos
sunny2

15 days and I am smoke free. My dogs love me for it.
0 Kudos