Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Garfield Story

Too delicious not to share....

Tags (1)
17 Replies
Legend

Thanks for sharing the video with us love it.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you so much for sharing.....

0 Kudos
LindaLouise

I Love this video! Cats are remarkable! Thank you for posting Giulia!

I now have SIX cats... three of them are feral kittens who for now live in a large cage in our home. My job is to acclimate them to humans. It has been a real challenge so far. I've had them since last Friday. It is amazing how some things that are so adorable can be so ferocious at the same time. All claws and teeth! It is a huge challenge! They are providing a wonderful distraction from smoking though and I am very happy for that! I am really invested in this project because their lives are at stake. I also need to make sure that our other three cats are well taken care of and happy!   

Wish me success please!

Giulia

Good for you for taking them in.  Put on your rawhide gloves and chain mail and handle them a LOT.  That will get them used to the wonders of humankind. I'll bet they are quite a distracting from smoking.  And a fun one too.  I do wish you success!  May all your furniture remain in tact.   lol  LindaLouise

0 Kudos
LindaLouise

Thank you Giulia!

They are adorable. And a great big mess lol I am forever cleaning up the mess, but I don't mind. I am a little behind on handling them, I need to get a door on the room where the kittens are. Danny my husband is going to get one on today. I have had them for one week today, and have only had one of them out twice. The second time was a disaster. We live in a big old house and I didn't want to lose one or any of them... I think the cats are getting used to me and trust me somewhat I can feed them and water and change the box. I have spent A LOT  of time with them. Part two this week...

Day 3 no cigs awesome!!  @Giulia

0 Kudos
elvan

LindaLouise‌ YAY, another crazy cat lady.  Our newest addition can go from being the sweetest little thing in the world to being terrifying, she has bitten me and drawn blood many times in the few weeks that we have had her...it is always without warning.  Then she very gently nibbles on my chin or my neck and she doesn't even leave a small mark.  I love cats, they are incredibly fun to watch and to play with...no one comes to this house and leaves without laughing.  We have three cats at the moment, one who is feral and who shelters in the basement and two who are house cats.  Cats ARE great distractions!

Ellen

0 Kudos
LindaLouise

Hi Ellen! 

YES! I Love being a crazy cat lady!!! You have identified me correctly!

I will have to thank my little darlings for helping me with my quit! 

Hey cat bites can be very dangerous... be careful and I will too! All the best to you and your kitties!

0 Kudos
Giulia

Congrats on your Day 3.  Stick with it!