cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your favorite band?

Personally, I will go with Deftones. Followed closely by tool.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

Yeah, me too, never ending list of obscure rockers! lol. Did you check out that N.E.R.D. stuff on the weekly band post?
0 Kudos
jacob4

These are some of my favorites as of today:

The Mars Volta
Outkast
Arctic Monkeys
Tool
Radiohead
Rush
Smashing Pumpkins
N.E.R.D.
Lupe Fiasco
Leonard Cohen
Bloc Party
0 Kudos
jamie-bryer

my favorite band is AC/DC. but my favorite artist is Marilyn Manson. i love that band. i really love metal and rock n roll.
0 Kudos

Manson is awesome. Was a cool live show too.
0 Kudos

well thenn
some of you have really good taste.
but im gonna be quite honest, deftones, and tool?
idk

my list goes as follows:

suicide silence
radiohead
xafbx
the devil wears prada
winds of plague
whitechapel

mhmm
i know
its amazing
0 Kudos

Well, obviously I'd have to say Disturbed is top o' my list right now 😉

Avenged Sevenfold
Atreyu
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Dream Theater
Queensryche
Pantera
Slipknot
Tool
NIN
AcDc

In no particular order : )
0 Kudos
anna4

so many....right now I love Sixx AM because of their strong "addict message" and really good music mixin' by lead singer. Also love Pantera, BLS, Buckcherry, old-metallica, and Nickelback. We go to rock concerts once every couple months (to get away) but the next one coming up is gonna be a cig-trigger so I'll have to watch it. Good Luck to all rockers!
0 Kudos
bobbie

haha...thats wonderful. Personally, I will go with Tool, followed closely by Nine Inch Nails, followed closely by Deftones. I love Taproot, Clutch, and Rise Against. I am sure there are other bands out there that is escaping me right now, but seeing as it is early in the morning, I just know the ones I can't live without day to day.
0 Kudos
joe-williams

I like Pearl Jam, Stixs, Clapton and Greg Allman not in that order. My band plays a lot of classic and southern rock. My son in Florida plays with a heavy metal band named 52F. We're not posting anything yet. Hell, most of the time we don't even get paid, we just like to rock. They are going to freak out tomorrow night when they realize I am no longer smoking. My drummer likes to brag that it's been over 30 years since he quit smoking cigarettes. The problem is that he smokes 5 or 6 joints everyday. I don't think that's quitting.
0 Kudos