195 Replies
brenda61

COME ON PEOPLE NOW GET TOGETHER TRY TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER RIGHT NOW

0 Kudos
brenda61

To Patrick

ONe tin soldier

Influence

Billy Jack's wardrobe (black T-shirt, blue denim jacket, blue jeans, and a black hat with a beadwork band) would become nearly as iconic as the character. The film's theme song, "One Tin Soldier" by Coven, became a Top 40 hit in 1971, and featured the chorus:

Go ahead and hate your neighbor; go ahead and cheat a friend.
  Do it in the name of heaven; you can justify it in the end.
  There won't be any trumpets blowin' come the judgment day
  On the bloody morning after, one tin soldier rides away

0 Kudos
brenda61

A Smoking Cessation Forum member, LadyZolt, created the lyrics below sung to the tune of Helen Reddy's song, I Am Woman. Her words describe the realities of smoking and the sentiments ring true.

LadyZolt's Quit Smoking Story
      We're non-smokers, hear us roarIn numbers too big to ignoreAnd we know too much to go back and pretend'Cause we know the facts at lastCigarettes can kill ya fastNo one's ever gonna lie to us again.Yes, we are wise, but it's wisdom born in pain.Yes, we finally quit, and look how much we've gainedIf we have to, we can do anything.We are strongWe are invincibleWe have Freedom.All those smokers, hear them coughNo, they just can't knock it off'Cause the nicotine demon has them trainedThough you can tell them it's not wiseThey believe Tobacco's liesThey're all really only living life in chains.Yes, we are wise, but it's wisdom born in pain.Yes, we finally quit, and look how much we've gainedIf we have to, we can do anything.We are strongWe are invincibleWe have Freedom.All those smokers choke and hackHaving strokes and heart attacksThe addiction to tobacco is so strongBut if they finally break itThey would be so glad to make itAnd they could finally join us in our song.Yes, we are wise, but it's wisdom born in pain.Yes, we finally quit, and look how much we've gainedIf we have to, we can do anything.We are strongWe are invincibleWe have Freedom.~LadyZolt~ 
0 Kudos
brenda61

Choptrice did you see my blog?  it's kinda cute.

0 Kudos
choptrice

baby  will power  its now or never   gary puckett and the union gap     trip on   lesa

0 Kudos
choptrice

Im...... hooked on a feeling,  high on believeing that your in love with me,  lips as sweet as candy,  taste stays on my mind   yep thats how my lips taste  so sweet  thankyou  not smoking    sweeeetttt    lesa

0 Kudos
brenda61

hey lesa

I was gonna mention that Gary puckett song yesterday. I think it's Lady Willpower.  I love those songs. Rock on my main music buddy.

0 Kudos
brenda61

I FEEL FINE, I'M TALKIN BOUT PEACE OF MIND IM GONNA TAKE MY TIME

DRAGGIN THE LINE

0 Kudos
brenda61

ALL MY EX FRIENDS LIVE HERE IN MUSIC LAND

0 Kudos
brenda61

Let Freedom Ring

Let the Weak be strong

Throw that butt away