Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tasha3

Music Lovers

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
195 Replies
rollnaway

Welcome, I'm still having trouble staying off the smokes, but the idea of getting to go see billy and mickey drum together again is a pretty strong incentive. I'm a big, at least in my own mind, collector of Grateful Dead and some other folks. To be honest the Dead and some other music, i.e Zappa mainly are just about enough for me. Don't need booze or drugs as long as i've got the music. Congratulations on making it 8 months. Keep up the good work and I'll keep tie dying. If you're ever out and about and see CrazyHat tiedyes, that's us.
0 Kudos
tasha3

0 Kudos
judy9

Hey, Love the tunes...good to be here.
0 Kudos
nancy

How do Iget the music player on my web-page?
0 Kudos
joe-williams

Hi, I'm the geezer on the right with the 5 string bass. On my 12th day, second time I quit. Playing at clubs and trying to quit is tough, but I GOT THIS!!!
0 Kudos
krdwestfall

I'm a huge Grateful Dead (Jerry fan). I know I'm young; but I still am in completely love with the tunes! I am also I huge :

Johnny Cash/ BOB DYLAN/ Keller Williams/The Wallflowers/ TODD SNIDE/R /Hank Williams/ Woody Guthrie/ Arlo Guthrie/ (who doesn't love Alisons Restruant!) Cold/ Creed/ Creedence Clearwater Revival/Eagles /George Thorogood/ Grateful Dead!!!!!! Jerry Reed /Jimi Hendrix /John Cougar Mellencamp /Kid Rock / Neil Young/ Nirvana /OLD CROW MEDICINE SHOW /The Avett Brothers/ Paleface and Mo/ Langhorne Slim/ Robert Earl Keen/ GreenDay/ Nickelback /Bawn In The Mash/ Salt Minners //Plain White T's/The Rolling Stones /Toby Keith/Billy Currington/Josh Turner/Miranda Lambert/Dixie Chicks and could go on and on and on!

My favorite thing about watching The Grateful Dead tours on old movies,  first of all is the stage! Its amazing how they setup thoes speakers up so many stories high and most likely not in the right state of mind to do so! The crowds are always fun to sit back and watch. Just loving life carefree and so mellow!

I would have to say its a close call to name a favorite Dead song. But my two that I listen to repeatedly are Truckin' and Sugar Magnolia. Along with the rest of all of them. (lol)

0 Kudos

0 Kudos
miriam4

0 Kudos
billwetsworth

Hi Nari.  I love all music.  I enjoy dancing as well.  What is your favorite dance?  I would like to tango.

0 Kudos