cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIVE NOW>>>>Free Concert

Nashville Musicians Beatles

https://www.facebook.com/TheEnglishRain/videos/490107361713962/?notif_id=1574557570358776&notif_t=li...

Just starting Abbey Road complete right now.

4 camera feeds.

Screen Shot 11-23-19 at 06.01 PM.JPG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Giulia

Sorry, but I think they're really LAME!  MOO

0 Kudos

You call it MOO DOO if you want.

I guess it's been awhile since I've been in this setting and enjoyed playing. I just enjoy live music

Their vocals aren't the greatest, I know. But after the first hour without a break it takes a toll.

They put the effort into the background vocals even if they don't hit all the notes purely.

Hey it's free. 

0 Kudos

and the timbre of the drums sounds perfect

0 Kudos
Giulia

uh, groaning, but yeah, if their vocals aren't the greatest (and you're singing BEATLES songs?? With their great harmony - uh...)  , but if you're gonna perform in Nashville - I'm sorry, I just have, as professional, a higher standard in my performance level - this ain't good enough for me.  It's Saturday night in a bad bar in Nashville without much talent.  And to my mind there are a LOT of incredibly talented singers out there that deserve more attention.

"even if they don't hit all the notes purely.  Hey it's free."  Uh -  Yup.  It's free.  Sometime free isn't worth the ticket.  "the timbre of the drums sounds perfect"  - who's listening the drums in these Beatle's songs???  Well, obviously you are.

I'm just surprised, because you are so much more skilled as a musician than I am.  That you would - oh, just shut up Giulia.   I know you presented it as a diversion.  And - THAT is certainly is.  

I wish we had the ability to cut off comments to our own replies!  lol.  No offense, Dale, you know that. I like your DOO and this is my GOO!   HAHAHA!

0 Kudos
Giulia

OK, I've managed to get through more of their material.  An hour an 25 or so in - big kudos to them on "Because the Sky is Blue." As one of them said, "This is a toughie."  Wow.  Yeah.  The harmony on that is really tough and they did it wonderfully.  So - Hey, I've changed my mind.  Sometimes we just have to listen longer, pay attention more, hang in there.  Glad I did.  

0 Kudos

I guess it was more of a "get together" in their studio to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Abbey Road than a concert. They said they hadn't played together in two months and the lead singer lost his voice 2 weeks earlier. I go to bed so early these days that I can't stay awake to go out and see bands so just seeing something live was a lift for me. I'm glad you went back and listened. I gave them $10 on their first song so I guess I was "invested."     

0 Kudos