cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

paula19

i found you out there!!

bipolars are me!! and smoking is killing me!! but i am going crazy with this quitting and going back all the time!! this is really causing depression and mood swings like from hell!! i do not want to end up in a hospital over this, i need some kind of med adjustment but don't want to be a zombie either!! i know it's harder for us, although some out here can't understand that it is a proven fact, but it is!! but we can keep going, and do the best we can!! i am having a real tough time 2 months in and relapsed last night on 2 cigs but got back on track today, god that cig released a natural high for me that made everything feel okay agian, but then i was upset with myself and got right back on track again today!! how about you all?
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Carol6

@paula19 

While I'm not bipolar. I wondered if you navigated through quitting successfully? I know it's a long time since you posted but hoping to read stories of success. And also saw you never got a response so I wanted you to know someone heard you.

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
0 Kudos