cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

Take the Survey

Nothing About Us Without Us: From time to time we are given an opportunity to participate in research and surveys where we need your voices.

This is one such time.  The COPD Foundation is working to help improve the access and availability of quality information about COPD diagnosis and treatment and to ensure new research makes it to those who can use it to improve COPD care.  We know there are gaps in information and availability of treatment, but we need your help in determining what those gaps are and how significant they seem from your perspective.  We are looking for a variety of people to help us with this survey – people with COPD, caregivers, family members, and healthcare professionals. 

Sign in with the link below and complete the survey, and then encourage others who fit the description above to complete the survey, too.  All patients and caregivers who complete the survey will receive an Amazon gift certificate voucher worth $10.00. Healthcare professionals who complete the survey will be entered in a drawing for one of several $100.00 gift cards.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CONNECTCOPDPD  [Source COPD Foundation]

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
5 Replies
elvan

Done.

Giulia

Well I'm trying to take the survey, but it doesn't like my answers on "Which topics would you like to have more information on."  I'll put in a number and then it changes back to a blank.  So seems to me the survey is completely skewed to get the numbers they want.  I don't need to educate myself on how COPD is diagnosed, nor do I need info on smoking cessation - for example.  

0 Kudos

Giulia, they're asking you to rank the choices. So make the items you aren't asking for the highest number. As long as you have a different number assigned to each box the survey will fill.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Thanks Thomas.  I didn't "get it" until you explained.  And have filled it out.

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

My response deleted? Really?

0 Kudos