cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

mark_k

Mental Health Support

Linda, first of all... Congratulations! You're doing great for yourself and I hope that the road is smooth from here on out with only minor bumps along the way. I'm hoping that after a while we'll be able to walk past people smoking and turn around the 'if only I could' attitude into a 'if only I could help them like so many had helped me'. Oh, and lest I forget.... I wanted to tell you... 'mentally challenged', though very PC isn't as fun as how I like to consider phrasing it... try 'social underdogs'... everyone loves an underdog and it makes people smile! (Admit it... you just smiled... at least a little bit) 😃
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
200 Replies
katheen

We have 11 days today and I cannot believe it.

Love you Kathleen
0 Kudos
katheen

Finally wrote her a letter to find out if everything is alright. She said that she has been keeping up with my progress from others and I need to help out someone who has no time behind them. I don't think that I'm quite ready for that what do you thank is it to soon or not.

LOLOX Kathleen
0 Kudos
linda53

kathleen youre a strong individual i dont think i could take on such a task but i can tell you are a personn of great faith and that should see you through best o f luck it cant hurt peace and love
0 Kudos
katheen

Thank you Linda,I was thanking the same thing I need more time behind me before I go trying to help someone else. I'm just barely hanging on yet and she says that it would help me out but I feel like I need to pray on this one before I make a decision on it.

LOLOX Kathleen
0 Kudos
katheen

Linda, I did pray on tis mater and God is saying that it's time for me to give away something that I have I may not agree with it but this is one that I listen too. If I don't I'll be in trouble I've ask Him to cure my emphysema and I believe He can do it so I have to listen on this one if I don't He'll put something ese on me and I don't want anything else to happen in my health wise.

LOLOX Kathleen

..................................................................................................
0 Kudos
linda53

kathleen at least you got an anserw that incredible but i knew if anyone could it would be you i had to give a truck away one time to a family without transportation ouch that hurt but i got a new one in return hope your day is terrific peace and love
0 Kudos
katheen

14 wondweful days today no smoking for me.

LOL Kathleen
0 Kudos
katheen

0 Kudos
linda53

kathleeen you do the same peace and love
0 Kudos
linda53

calling out to the universe is anyone out there!
0 Kudos