cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

mark_k

Mental Health Support

Linda, first of all... Congratulations! You're doing great for yourself and I hope that the road is smooth from here on out with only minor bumps along the way. I'm hoping that after a while we'll be able to walk past people smoking and turn around the 'if only I could' attitude into a 'if only I could help them like so many had helped me'. Oh, and lest I forget.... I wanted to tell you... 'mentally challenged', though very PC isn't as fun as how I like to consider phrasing it... try 'social underdogs'... everyone loves an underdog and it makes people smile! (Admit it... you just smiled... at least a little bit) 😃
Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
200 Replies
linda53

everyone have a stressfree smokefree day!
0 Kudos
linda53

the smell finally stinks day 11 hooray
0 Kudos
linda53

hope all is well in bipolarville have a stressfree peaceful smokefree day!
0 Kudos
katheen

Good morning all! and a fin morning it is finally past hell week and boy does that feel good. Felling pretty good today just have to keep it in today and not look into next month yet. The bipolar is doing alright so far as long as they don't change my meds. because every time they change it puts me into a tail spin and I don't like the way it mmakes me feel.
0 Kudos
linda53

dathleen hope you have a stressfree peaceful day i havent had my meds changed for 2 years itake abiligy lexapro seraquel and lklonipin they work well for me hop eyours do the same peace and hugs
0 Kudos
katheen

Linda, I hope your day went well to mine went good and no smoking for today.
0 Kudos
linda53

AHHHHHHHHHH just needed to scream thanks for hearing my cry my trigger almost got me but i took a klonipin and hung tough
0 Kudos
linda53

kathleen it was quiet no smokers in the house so everything went fine hhope your day goes by stressfree and peaceful
0 Kudos
linda53

judy are you in a black hole today not much happening here may step out a few days and see if anyone somes out of hiding lol
0 Kudos
linda53

hello out there
0 Kudos