cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect with others living with health conditions

cwood9999

Introduce yourself!

Greetings from Texas! I'm hoping we can connect to Support each other, as people without disabilities, or children with disabilities are sometimes hesitant, or uncomfortable talking with us when we bring up our stresses. 

My name is Cindi, and I have a 20 year old son with autism. He's high functioning, but will probably live with me for many more years before he's really ready to be on his own. He's getting there, but it's a slow process.

Please know that this is a safe, and approval only group to talk about the things we deal with!

Hope to heAr from you soon!

Cindi

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
cwood9999

Francis, you sure do have a lot on your plate! Keep us updated on your progress! PTSD is tough battle! I Joe you are getting some counseling to deal with it. Stay with us, and we'll help you not relapse! 

0 Kudos
tammiez

Hi I'm Tammie. 7 days quit on the patch. New here and trying to navigate site.  Living with ptsd and bipolar and many other health conditions as well. But feeling good!  Want to connect to other exs. 

0 Kudos
Barbscloud

tammiez‌  Hi Tammie and welcome to the Ex.   Congrats on your 7 days won. It appears you responded to an old post.  We've all done it!   I would go to post a blog and post again so folks can get to know you.

Barb

0 Kudos