Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Beans Up!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
39 Replies
Giulia

Yup, tis!  Good going KT! But don't smell.  That's okay.  It's so beautiful it doesn't need to!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I read that the smell is similar to a cucumber.  Go figure. Very Pretty. Wish I had room for a tree like that.  May find something similar smaller.  Thank you for sharing.

0 Kudos

Screen Shot 05-20-18 at 07.46 AM.JPGThe tulip poplar is the tree the eagle cam in DC is in. 

0 Kudos
BHnCA

I was so surprised to see this picture on this site. I realize it’s from 2007, but wondered if you watch the ccurrent Decorah webcam. My daughter introduced it to me when the eaglets were hatching this year and watching them is one of the things I do when I need a pleasant distraction. If anybody else is interested in seeing the nest, just type DECORAH EAGLES or RAPTOR RESOURCE PROJECT into your browser. The webcam operates 24/7. Truly fascinating! 

this was a screenshot from this morning

0 Kudos

The link I posted is a working link and those eaglets were born 1 1/2-2 months later than last year.

0 Kudos
BHnCA

Oh yeah! These are the new ones at the north nest. I’ve been watching the other one. I can’t believe how fast the eaglets develop! 

0 Kudos

I was watching the other one too but they grew in to big brown monsters and then these were born so I switched.

It appears the cameras on the other nest are down until Monday.

0 Kudos