cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manofsteele

"WISE OLD SAYINGS" Game

"WISE OLD SAYINGS"

How many do you know? Let's start with "A" and go through alphabetically skipping X and Z

I'll start off with....A - All that glitters is not gold.

B is next ...

Please reply using the very top of the page reply area...ok?

Have you told someone new to join
the Game Room Group Today?
Labels (1)
158 Replies
Giulia

lol  NO!  But it's funny.

In the nick of time

0 Kudos
beazel

Just one of those days

0 Kudos
marciem

Kiss and tell

0 Kudos
Giulia

Live and let live.

0 Kudos
Giulia

You know, I just want to say something here.  Ray aka manofsteele, brought the games to EX and I think beazel‌ might have just brought that group back to life.  And for that I want to say a huge THANK YOU.  Because they not only bring back Ray (who passed many years ago now), but they are so much darn fun and a great way to pass the time when you're having a craving.  Ray's spirit lives on again!  Thank you beazel!

beazel

Thank you so much Giulia - that is so sweet. I am so sorry to hear about Ray, I wish I would have known him. 

On my old board there were several people that stayed with me for hours playing these types of games all hours of the day and night, and they each hold a special place in my heart.Hearts Emoticons Emoticons

I feel that had I been here Ray and I would have gotten along splendidly! I hope his spirit knows that I am enjoying his games.

Keep your eyes open folks....I plan to bring you more games....Emoticons Happy Emoticons

(If I had known there was a game section, I would have been playing 10 months ago!! just stumbled across it, as I am still finding my way here at EX)

Ok, back to the game.......

Mind your p's and q's

marciem

I second that about our old board, beazel‌, and I'm so glad you're here to help carry on the traditions!!

and I appreciate you sharing that about Ray with us, Giulia‌ .  Gone but not forgotten!

Never say never

Giulia

Only the brave die young.

0 Kudos
beazel

Pretty as a picture

0 Kudos
marciem

Quick on the draw

0 Kudos