WHERE DO CAMELS STORE WATER?

1. Hump

2. Stomach 

3. Kidneys

4. Bloodstream 

Enjoy the game!

(Question and answer from Trivia Daily)

ANSWER TO LAST WEEK'S QUESTION:  JULIA CHILD

"When the U.S. joined WWII, Americans found unique ways to use their skills to support the war effort. For some, the skills they learned during the war shaped their future. Julia Child began her work with the Office of Strategic Services—the predecessor to the CIA—as a research assistant in the Secret Intelligence division and then transferred to the OSS Emergency Sea Rescue Equipment Section. The OSS was concerned with reports that sharks were accidentally setting off explosives and attacking downed pilots. Child and her colleagues set about creating a shark repellent to coat explosives and pilots’ life preservers. The Section team tried multiple solutions before eventually finding a recipe that worked—a recipe that Child later jokingly referred to as the “first recipe” in her cooking career." ( Intel.gov)

To see your answer to last week's quiz, click here :  Weekly Trivia for 01. 04. 2022 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
22 Replies
SuzyQ411

@Cousin-Itt  Thanks for playing Trivia, Carl 🙂

0 Kudos
tracy0924

I’ve heard that the hump story is not true so I am going with bloodstream also!

Tracy
0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@tracy0924  Thanks for playing Trivia Tracy 😊!!  

Carol6

I'm guessing bloodstream as the humps seem like too obvious of an answer. I would guess the bloodstream contributes to the humps wherein lots of blood vessels exist. The stomach and kidneys don't make sense at all.

Carol
There is always someone who needs your attention on ex. Let's ensure everyone has someone supporting them.
0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@Carol6  Welcome to Trivia Carol and thanks for playing this week's game! 😊

0 Kudos
Sootie

Camels store water in their bloodstream. 

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@Sootie  Thanks for playing Trivia!  😊

0 Kudos
amberallen931

Their humpity hump hump!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@amberallen931 Thanks for playing Trivia!!  😊

0 Kudos
Tammy7596

In the hump