cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA FOR THE WEEK OF 12.13.2022

trivia image.jpg

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

THE CHARACTERS FROM FRIENDS HUNG OUT AT WHICH COFFEE SHOP? 

1. Grand Central

2. Central Park

3. Park Central

4. Central Perk

Thanks to Trivia Scoop Daily Quiz for this question.

Enjoy the game!!

Answer to last week's question: Vatican City

The smallest country in the world is Vatican City, according to worldatlas.com. It is a nation-state located within Rome, Italy and is home to the global headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church. The country boasts an area of just 0.19 square miles, or 0.49 square kilometers, according to titlemax.com.Nov 16, 2022"

Most of the players got this right!

(I, on the other hand, was not one of them!)

🤣

Thanks to all who played Trivia last week!

Labels (1)
26 Replies
Snowdoggie

I choose 4. Central Perk.

Fyi- I saw a show Monday night on PBS about Vatican City, the Pope's prayer preparations, the Papal Chorus, all the preparations the City takes to get ready for Easter Sunday from checking for bombs, to trimming/cutting the grounds, and cleaning the alter. It was very interesting. They usually rerun it here within a week. So if interested, check the PBS schedule.

SuzyQ411

@Snowdoggie 

Great info for those who can access PBS~ 

and may care to watch it~

https://www.pbs.org/show/inside-vatican/

Now streaming, BTW

sweetplt

@SuzyQ411 

2. Central Park 

Cousin-Itt

My first guess was MacArthur Park but then I realized that is where they all went to eat cake before it was left in the rain.          Oh no Oh no Now I wonder if MacArthur Park was close to Central Park before MacArthur Park melted in the night.               At least it explains why they gave up cake and went to meeting at a coffee shop.   

I never been too New York City, but I have baked a cake, but I can't bake another as I won't have the recipe again    Getting back to NYC, I only know a few things about NYC (1) being Central Park is located there (2) Grand Central Station is located also in NYC. 

When I think of Grand Central, I think of Trains, Planes and Automobiles. Not Coffee

So, I'm going to guess Central Park as I can imagine all the sweet green icing flowing down with a cup of coffee in my hand

SuzyQ411

@Cousin-Itt  Thanks once again for your humorous yet complicated and labyrinthine answer to a pretty simple question, Carl.  In fact, you almost lost me at least once and I almost got turned around in Grand Central Station!!

Here's the first recording of Mac Arthur Park, and perhaps the most well-known version, for any who want to take a trip with Carl down memory lane: 

MacArthur Park 

YoungAtHeart

@Cousin-Itt 

I am SO glad you are feeling better and are back posting.  I have SO missed your contributions!  😁😂

Cousin-Itt

@SuzyQ411 and @YoungAtHeart  I can count on 1 hand the number of times I watched Friends.  

YoungAtHeart

@Cousin-Itt 

I can count on ZERO hands!  Never had time to watch TV back in the day.  Too busy working and raising two girls alone.  

I just guessed!

Barbscloud

@Cousin-Itt You should check it out.  Funny series.

SuzyQ411

Friends sitcom.jpg

I think you can find free re-runs on you tube~

@Cousin-Itt 

@Barbscloud 

@YoungAtHeart 

❤️