cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA FOR THE WEEK OF 02.21.2023

(PLEASE NOTE: As there does not appear to be a GAMES section anymore, I have chosen to post this under the general blogs section. As diversion is an important factor of the quit process, this activity is a fantastic opportunity to delay acting on any thoughts of smoking.)

trivia image.jpg

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA

(this game runs until midnight eastern on 02.28.2023)

WHERE WAS PAPER INVENTED?

1. Russia

2. China

3. Egypt

4. Germany 

Thanks to Trivia Scoop for this question.

Enjoy the game!!

Answer to last week's question: Muscle to bone (#2)

A tendon is a cord of strong, flexible tissue, similar to a rope. Tendons connect your muscles to your bones. Tendons let us move our limbs. They also help prevent muscle injury by absorbing some of the impact your muscles take when you run, jump or do other movements.

Your body contains thousands of tendons. You can find tendons from your head all the way down to your toes. The Achilles tendon, which connects your calf muscle to your heel bone, is the largest tendon in your body.

Tendons are highly resistant to tearing but aren’t stretchy. This means they can be easily injured when strained (stretched to point partial tearing of rope fibers) and may take a long time to heal.

(Cleveland Clinic)

To review the answer you chose, click here: TRIVIA-FOR-THE-WEEK-OF-02-14-2023 

Thanks to the eleven members  who played Trivia last week

❤️

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
14 Replies
BRWQUEEN7

China- because of my niece's and nephew's in elementary school 

Kimshine

@BRWQUEEN7 your niece and nephew must have gone over the same lesson my granddaughter did.  😂

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

As I understand it, Games get pushed off of the main topic list when there is more activity in another area.  You can still find them under "Groups" under the Ex banner top left.

😶

SuzyQ411

@YoungAtHeart  Thanks for the explanation Nancy. I was confused to see it gone. Looked like it had been replaced with other forums or something. 😉

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@sweetplt  Good Tuesday wishes to you as well! 😍

0 Kudos