cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SuzyQ411

TRIVIA FOR THE WEEK OF 02.14.2023

trivia image.jpg

WELCOME TO THE NEWEST GAME OF TRIVIA!

(This game runs until midnight eastern on 02.20.2023)

WHAT DO TENDONS HELP ATTACH?

1. Bone to bone.

2. Muscle to bone.

3. Muscle to muscle.

4. Bone to organs.

Thanks to Trivia Scoop for this question

Enjoy the game!

Answer to last week's question: Guglielmo Marconi

Italian inventor Guglielmo Marconi first developed the idea of a radio, or wireless telegraph, in the 1890s. His ideas took shape in 1895 when he sent a wireless Morse Code message to a source more than a kilometer away. He continued to work on his new invention, and in 1897 he received the official British patent for the radio.

Source: Elon University

marconi.jpg

Thanks to those who played Trivia last week!

Labels (1)
21 Replies
SuzyQ411

Ouch!! @Barbscloud 

0 Kudos
sweetplt

#2 … @SuzyQ411 how do I check what I did last week….I never know if I won or not…LOL…

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@sweetplt  Hi Colleen. On the home page of the Ex under the title ACTIVE AREAS, scroll down until you come to GAMES. Open this up and scroll down again until you see the Trivia game title for the date you are looking for. Open it up and you can see what answer you chose. Hope this works for you! If not, let me know and I will be happy to send you a direct link, ok? ❤️ 

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Muscle to bone

0 Kudos
Sootie

Muscle to bone..........FINALLY remembered to look for the trivia!!!!

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

Trivia Thank you.jpg

THANKS FOR POPPING IN TO PLAY TRIVIA!

@Sootie 

@Tiffaneyjo5975 

welcome as a first-time player!

❤️

Muscle to bone!

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

Hello Suzy,

I've been Tendon to a lot of ups in downs in life over the last month. I was Tendon to my mental health by avoiding electronics / media thing.   With the weather changing here it looks like I'll be Tendon to my garden shortly and Tendon to my yardwork.  Coming this September, I shall be Tendon to another grandchild.  Of course, Joyce thinks I should be Tendon to my Bone Headedness. I guess I should be Tendon to Bones 

0 Kudos
SuzyQ411

@Cousin-Itt  Well what a great surprise to find you here! Happy you are tendon today to playing Trivia. Nancy and I have been kibitzing about where in the heck you might be. I trust you are feeling more settled and I'm glad you listened to your self and took some dedicated time to practice some self love. You have been missed ❤️

(Hey @YoungAtHeart - lookie lookie who's here!) 🤗

0 Kudos
Cousin-Itt

I wasn't Tendon very well on the send button but I have been Tendon my muscle to bone

0 Kudos