cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JACKIE1-25-15

Roll Call Call Out

Call out someone you are missing here.  Even if you can not do the @mention.  I will start. @Mandolinrain , @elvan  Now you enter yours as  comment.  Let's see who can call them out. Let's go! 

0 Kudos
36 Replies
pir8fan

New eye!

pir8fan_0-1629218349256.png

JACKIE1-25-15

@pir8fan Hey, thanks for dropping by. You are looking great. Good to see you.  As the elders say it is good to be seen. 

Giulia

You lost weight?  You look GREAT, Pirateman!  We want MORE of you!  @pir8fan  

JACKIE1-25-15

@AbasKid okay I am calling you out from wherever you are. Where are you? 

Tags (1)
JACKIE1-25-15

@ahhshucks , Where are you?  SUCH A SIMPLE TASK SO FRUSTRATING. 

Tags (2)
MarilynH

I'm thinking of our dear friend and fellow EXer Colleen @sweetplt huge hug coming your way sweetie.💝

sweetplt

((((Marilyn))))) @MarilynH miss you and so many, but life is in the way right now…I stop by and peek for “private messages”, etc., but I want you to know I am ok…and smoke free 993 days…sold house in 1 day and so much to get done right now that when I sit down at night I am so tired…I watch a show with Neil and Peanut and off to bed…be back soon … know you are and many here in my thoughts and prayers…Love and Hugs Colleen aka sweetp…

JACKIE1-25-15

@sweetplt You are really wonderful. Congrats on selling your home.  You said it would go fast. But one day wow!

sweetplt

@JACKIE1-25-15 and @MarilynH I goofed…I am 924 Days free….

Wishing you a both a Happy Monday…~ Colleen 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Love and hugs right back at you Colleen @sweetplt I'm sending up good thoughts and prayers for you and Neil and a ton of positive vibes for you and a ginormous hug from me to you dear friend and fellow EXer and most definetly EXtended family. 💝