cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KTQeeyore

Race to +/-20

Here's the rules...

When a newbie (non smoker with less than a year of smobriety) posts, they add +2 to the number...

When an Elder (non smoker with more than a year of smobreity) posts they add -1 to the number

You have to wait until someone else posts before you can post again ;)

When either +20 or -20 is reached then that team wins the round... A new post starting a new round with  0 then it begins again with +2 or -1 depending on which team you are on :)

I copied this from a post by a friend  from QSMB,    lizasaidwot,

Thanks Liza!

Click to Enlarge and Watch full ScreenClick to Enlarge and Watch full Screen

Click the above image to see how to post.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
30,717 Replies
PrimeNumberJD

15, hit'em with the old comment and they come on out! 

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

ha, I though you had gone to sleep PrimeNumberJD‌!

PrimeNumberJD

16 Daniela2016‌, I sleep even less since quitting, I'm at about 5-6 hours most nights, still feel better rested though

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

I am glad you are resting well, and hoping you'll gain some more added to what you sleep today.  Probably still a little anxious about the quit, things will eventually settle with time PrimeNumberJD

PrimeNumberJD

17, may be anxiousness, I actually think I'm starting to find my normal circadian rhythm. Without drowning my system with nicotine, I need less sleep to operate at the same levels... lets be honest though, I'm operating at higher levels and I'm becoming more efficient. Less hours or sleep, but higher quality. Truth is, I'm just not tired when it is "bed time." It is great! 

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

I am happy to hear more about how lives improve after quitting, and happy you are one of the beneficiaries!

Keep up with seeing the benefits, rather than bringing challenges in the forefront, it is the "Easy way" (pun intended)

PrimeNumberJD

18, totally easy! 

0 Kudos
lqsi12

So the newbies get another win in their column 

Time for another challenge ( hehe ) 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hey, you guys willing to go one on one with us Elders?  In other words instead of you getting two points for our every one - you get one for our one.  Whadda ya think?  Might make it a bit more challenging?  roller831‌  It's your game, Roller, what do you think?  That's the way it was originally, no?

Anyway it's now

PrimeNumberJD

I'm up for it. 2 was a big hamdicap

0 Kudos