cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KTQeeyore

Race to +/-20

Here's the rules...

When a newbie (non smoker with less than a year of smobriety) posts, they add +2 to the number...

When an Elder (non smoker with more than a year of smobreity) posts they add -1 to the number

You have to wait until someone else posts before you can post again ;)

When either +20 or -20 is reached then that team wins the round... A new post starting a new round with  0 then it begins again with +2 or -1 depending on which team you are on :)

I copied this from a post by a friend  from QSMB,    lizasaidwot,

Thanks Liza!

Click to Enlarge and Watch full ScreenClick to Enlarge and Watch full Screen

Click the above image to see how to post.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
30,717 Replies
YoungAtHeart

(wondering if newbies might have trouble finding us - and maybe a link would help?  idk!)

0 Kudos
johnnyRingo5

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

-16   good post for shoutout Nancy, hope we get some new players.but am glad we also have new elders among us as well TriGirl

PrimeNumberJD‌ should be an elder any day now  I believe

YoungAtHeart

Mandolinrain  I SO like to win, it pained me no end to write that - but hope the game doesn't actually go out of business!

Mandolinrain

YoungAtHeart    I know, I like winning too......this is a VERY fun game and I hope we get some newbie challengers SOON!

MEANWHILE -18

YoungAtHeart

0 Kudos
KellanC74

-20 first win on the elder side for me

Giulia

I've put up the link to this in the newbies group.  More than once,  think.  Or others have. I really don't know what to do.  Perhaps it's too simple minded?  "What a boring game.  You just add 2 or subtract one... boring."  But the truth is whats FUN about this is that we get to meet the newbies.  Cheer them on by fighting them in a positive YOU CAN DO THIS kind of way.  We get to know them.  And they get to know us.  In very subtle, humorous ways.  I love this game because of that.  The delicate humor that goes on - at times - within the posts.  The bantering back and forth.  THAT is what I will miss the most.  Because there's no place quite like this blog for that.  If you know what I mean....

00 but why should we continue this if it's just us Elders?  Seriously.  Thoughts???  KTQeeyore‌ - you created the game, after all.  What do YOU think?