cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Quit Alphabet Game

Dale's Blog   spurred my brain to start a new weekend distraction game.  Beginning with the Letter A - find words that relate to quitting.

I'll begin with...

ADHERENCE - Commitment to one's quit.

Next.........

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
YoungAtHeart

BATTY - how you feel sometimes early in your quit!

BOISTEROUS - how you act when you finally get to the end of the quit journey and have ALL that extra energy

A BIT - how long it takes before the craves grow less intense and less frequent

BETTER - how you feel when you have made the decision and start to plan for your quit.

MarilynH

Blog, blog and blog some more don't be bashful reach out and blog.......

0 Kudos
elvan

Bloated describes how many of us felt until our bodies adjusted to living without the nicotine stimulant.

Giulia

Great additions kids.  Keep 'em coming!

Jennifer-Quit

Boo Hoo!  I would cry like a baby for no reason at all in the beginning - but give it time and it will get better!

boo hoo.jpg

MarilynH

Thanks Jennifer, I would blat just like a baby one minute and scream the next but thankfully after some time that ends and life starts to get easier and easier with time under your the belt and then you can start reaping the benefits of an Ex Smoker.

0 Kudos
Daniela2016

Belonging is how I felt from the first day I came here; blessed for having you in my life!

Thank you BecomeanEX.org!

Giulia

Wow, Jennifer.  Wow Daniela.  Potent responses!

0 Kudos
elvan

Brainless Took a while for my brain to adjust to all of that oxygen...I was not sure I would be able to do my job because it involved numbers and math and oh my God.  It was a piece of cake...great, now I'm hungry.  Have to get to work.  It is a BLAH, rainy, cool day...perfect for sleeping.

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

BEHOLDEN to all those who came before me to light the way, and to those who were on the site to encourage me when I was early in my journey.