cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Quit Alphabet Game

Dale's Blog   spurred my brain to start a new weekend distraction game.  Beginning with the Letter A - find words that relate to quitting.

I'll begin with...

ADHERENCE - Commitment to one's quit.

Next.........

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
473 Replies
ahkhippiechic

Hopeful and Hopeless all at different times and now HAPPY

0 Kudos
Giulia

Love that ahkhippiechic‌  Three atch's in a row!    EXpecially delighted by the final one!

0 Kudos
IrishRose

We missed I. 

INTELLIGENT:  showing sound judgment and rationality!!!

Isn't it IRONIC:  poignantly contrary to what was expected or intended!!!

0 Kudos
Giulia

We DID miss the eyes!  Thanks for catching that adding to the game!  Well, no, wait a minute - NewMe added idiotic in italics.  We just didn't see it!  Anyway, thanks for two more good ones.

0 Kudos
NewMe

eventually you reach a place where you know in your heart and mind that it would be Idiotic to tempt fate by not adhering to N.O.P.E!

Christophina

Jubilant 

bonniebee

Oh JOY  !!!!  I get to play one of my favorite words which is the way I feel now when I think of the freedom I have from this Joyous quit ......JOYOUS !!!!

bonniebee

Can't believe i could not edit here because last word was supposed to be Joyful !!!!! Leave it to me.....  

0 Kudos
Giulia

bonniebee‌  You CAN edit, but you have to do so from the blog itself, not from the view in your inbox.  The Action button offers the Edit feature only when you click on the title of the blog and open it up.  You probably clicked on it from your inbox.

bonniebee

Thank you Giulia !!!

0 Kudos